This is the online volume ordering system for the WineGuard product line, owned and operated by Blossom Bench Vineyard Inc. (operating as The Blossom Bench Group).
We at The Blossom Bench Group designed the products ourselves and hold all international patents. All copyright, patents, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights in this WineGuard Volume Order website (including any such rights in our www.wineguard.com website) are either owned by or licensed to us. Nothing in these Terms shall transfer any ownership rights to you.
The Blossom Bench Group utilizes a OrderSpace software to manage this site and Stripe to securely process payments. Access to this WineGuard Volume Order website means you are bound by, the following Terms (of which we reserve the right to change from time to time).
1. Give complete and accurate information when creating your Profile.
2. Sign into the WineGuard Volume Order website using your own username and password.
3. Be responsible for the accuracy of your data, especially if you have more than one user ordering on your behalf.
4. Please ensure all usernames and passwords required to access this site are kept secure and confidential.
5. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your passwords or any other breach of security.
6. Only use the WineGuard Volume Order site for lawful purposes. You must not do anything which could reasonably be expected to damage, disable, overburden, or materially impair The Blossom Bench Group.
1. You may cancel your account with us at any time by emailing support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All of your data will be deleted from this WineGuard Volume Order website upon cancellation.
3. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your account at any time, and for any reason.
4. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, at any time.
Both Parties acknowledge that during the course of this Agreement, each Party may obtain confidential information (the "Confidential Information") regarding the other Party's business. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, technical, economic, financial, marketing or other information which is not common knowledge among competitors of The Blossom Bench Group. Each Party agrees to treat all such Confidential Information and the terms of this Agreement as confidential and to take all reasonable precautions against disclosure of such information to unauthorized third parties during and after the term of this Agreement. Upon request by an owner, all documents relating to the Confidential Information will be returned to such owner.
See link above in the navigation bar.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada.
You will pay for all shipping costs unless otherwise specified by The Blossom Bench Group in a promotional offer or volume purchase quote, or as otherwise agreed to by the Parties in writing. The Blossom Bench Group works diligently to lower shipping costs whenever possible.
The Blossom Bench Group agrees to exercise commercially reasonable best efforts to supply our products our customers in a timely fashion. The Parties acknowledge that cross-border or international shipments may be delayed due to customs and can take up to 2 weeks for delivery.
We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.
THE BLOSSOM BENCH GROUP
PO Box 157, Station T
Calgary, AB CANADA T2H 2G8
t: 587-586-8466 e: email@example.com
© 2018 Blossom Bench Vineyard Inc. o/a The Blossom Bench Group